Monday, May 01, 2006

Am I moving?

I'm considering it seriously, altho I've gotten rather comfortable here and learned a little html the hard way.
I imported here to http://grandmother.wordpress.com/
and could really use your opinions. Go see, tell me what you think..Wordpress does have advantages..it's easier to add links, doesn't take me 2 hours to figure out how to talk to the template code to make a thingie or decorate. On the other hand, personal decorating is limited in Wordpress, but they'll probably figure out toys for that soon.

Let me know!

Oh..and I did find my beloved old spindle! Corky finally gave it back with only a little slobber on it, so I'm very happy again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wellllll, what did you decide? Are you going to move to typepad or stay here? Both look great, so you have to be the one to decide! ~smile~