Friday, February 24, 2006



While I knit along, I thought I'd post a couple pics of a few things my DH has made. The odd one by itself is made from a banksia pod which grows in Australia. I can always tell when it's been in the house, I can smell it...no one else seems to be able to, but I detect a pervasive and inescapable odor from it.
These are just a few things he's done, I love watching him turn a twisted old burl into something lovely and flowing.
If my drop spindle doesn't reappear somewhere soon, he'll have to make me a new one. Here's hoping the spindle wasn't one of Corky's victims.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What amazing items your DH has made! I absolutely adore them, especially the last one looks so cool! Great work indeed!

Claudia said...

Those are so beautiful! You're blessed to have him around! :)

RheLynn said...

Those are beautiful! Each one is a work of art ;o)

I do hope you find your drop spindle! I am still trying to figure mine out :o(